Marketing is the engine that drives growth and competitiveness.
Scientific marketing plans or decisions stem from rigorous analysis, creativity and lateral thinking. A systematic approach is needed to develop coherent, well-structured plans and to take effective action.
You can rely on VVA’s competencies, tools and dedication to prepare for the competitive challenges of today’s and tomorrow’s markets.
Some of the needs we address:
- Use vertical marketing to expand markets and help clients grow
- Use lateral marketing to single out and develop new products and new markets
- Enhance the exchange value and profitability of customers
- Reconfigure the supply system and the value proposition for customers
- Analyze brand positioning and perceived values vs. those planned for by the company
- Determine brand management policies (value proposition, pricing, communication, distribution, etc)
- Optimize channel strategies and distribution policies
- Reorganize the sales network and raise its performance levels
- Reconsider the effectiveness of commercial layouts
- Introduce sales force automation (SFA) techniques